Sunday 24 August 2008

Fergie Returns To Balmoral

In August 1992 Sarah, Duchess of York left Balmoral day's earlier then planned. The pictures of her topless, having her toes sucked by lover, Johnny Bryan had been published in The Mirror and she was effectively cast out and never returned again to HM The Queens Scottish retreat.

Yet, she has been photographed back there. Apparently the Duchess was invited to stay for a weekend (while Prince Phillip was away, funnily enough) but had extended her visit. She was there to discuss with The Queen the future royal roles of her daughters Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. Both Sarah and ex-husband, Prince Andrew, Duke of York are keen for the girls to undertake some sort of public role in the future. Even her relationship with Prince Phillip which was frosty has apparently now thawed

I do hope this isn't the start of a more public Fergie. It's known commonly among my friends that I am by no means a fan of the Duchess. In fact she irritates me and her exclusion from the Royal family made me quite happy. I know that Sarah will always be semi royal because of her daughters but I don't want her to be a public person again in this country. I want her to stay in the USA where she is fully appreciated. I just can't stand her and I don't like her thinking. When she was really popular in the US it was 'America this, America that'. Now that her star is fading a bit, she wants to be back in the UK. Make your mind up Fergie. Ten years ago you criticised Britain as being too cold.

Fergie - go away and stay away. We don't want you back, thank you very much.

No comments: