Friday 21 September 2007

Princess Beatrice: Beautiful of Bugeyed

Princess Beatrice's recent photographs of her at a fashion show, with hair in curlers are simply weird.

Some pundits have said she is beautiful. I dont think so. She has weired bug eyes that look like they are coming out on stalks and they kind of freak me out. She has a constant look of surprise on her face.

I'm sure she is a nice, gentle lady. A tv interview held last year showed her to have impeccable manners. So why doesn't she, instead of going to fashion shows and parties, create a royal role for herself. I'm sure she'd be a credit to the Royal family.

Perhaps Beatrice should listen to her grandmother more often then her mother. I think Fergie is giving her wrong advice. And all followers of the Royal Family know that she isn't so hot on decision making.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that Princess Beatrice is a pretty girl, polite and intelligent. The unfortunate thing is that there isn't much in the media to distinguish this grand-daughter of a much-loved Queen from the average teen starlet. Her Wales cousins both spent some time doing charitable drudge work during their gap years, and I think that it would greatly help her image if she were seen to do some as well.

Laura said...

I agree with you, Rachel. I think she could be a major benefit to the Windsors, and her youth come cause some youngsters to become interested in the monarchy.

I just fear that she will follow her mother and become a socialite. She has more then that to offer, in my opinion. I think she should listen to her mother on some things but not others. Sarah isn't the greatest example to follow!